Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thanx to my Bandaids!

I gotta start by saying thank you to my very special bandaids who helped me realize what in God's name was happening to me at Bob Evans last night... A simple PB. Mystery solved... thanx to Stephanie(Skinny High Heels), Band Groupie, and Tessie Rose... Fabulous Bandaids! It was wonderful to have somewhere to go to find out what my body is doing... since my Doctor expelains alot but you really have to know what to ask. I appreciate the help! I am more prepared for what comes next thanx to my friends in the Blogosphere. Other than the traumatic first PB, everything is good. I'm still on track and thinking about not getting another fill for a while but I will make my final decision when i hear what the scale has to say the first week of June. My husband George and I are headed down to South Florida this weekend to see some Phillies/Marlins baseball games and Hall & Oates in concert. It will be a nice romantic getaway. We love to travel and are planning a few more trips this year. I am hoping to lose some more weight and be able to get around better to really enjoy our adventureous life... My knees are really bad. I fell like 6 years ago and damaged them and this extra weight is hard to handle on them. I hope I will start feeling less and less pain after I keep losing weight. i would love to run around playing with my amazing nephews... Dreams of what's to come...

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're better, and have a great vaca! We were watching the Idol finale and we all thought the only 'old' artists that still sounded the same and hadn't lost their voices were Hall & Oats...should be a fun concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the concert and romantic weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast! NEXT time you are in South FLA, we'll get together! I will let you know next trip to Orlando. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're routing for the Phillies!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @CindyLew...Of course, I'm routing for the Phils... I'm a Philly girl, born and raised... We moved here 10 years but as you know, you can take the girl outta Philly but you can't take Philly outta the girl!!!! Our Flyers are in the Stanley Cup next week and Our Phils are struggling but they are still in first place.

    ReplyDelete