Friday, May 7, 2010

New Life.... one fillup at a time.

My story didn't start today but yesterday was just a preview of what's to come... I can't believe I'm here... 6 weeks post-op and 44 pounds lost... so far. I feel great. I love my band and my new life as a band geek. I always hungered for life and adventure but now I no longer hunger for carbs. Carbs are not my friend. They are my nemesis and I refuse to let them win. My weapon is a lapband... It is like a armoured shield... against my slow metabolism and my carb addiction... Anyway, I am going to blog away and I hope that someone wants to listen.

1 comment:

  1. I just found you from another bandsters page,I too am a carb addict with a slow metabolism. I'll become part of the band-family as soon as my psych eval is done :)

    ReplyDelete