Friday, May 21, 2010

BYOC thingy...

I've been loving reading all your blogs... and I am going to try this BYOC Friday thing. 1)If you have 3 wishes what would they be and why?(YOu can't wish for more wishes or money... I wish for more time with my Dad, He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and was gone 46 days later, He could have met his grandsons and enjoyed some retirement since he worked hard his whole life. Second wish would be... I would love to travel around the world with my husband, I love to experience different cultures and see all the beauty that the world has to offer. My 3rd wish would be for an end to indifference in the world, I think indifference causes more problems in this world than violence, hatred, etc because it affects many more people. 2)If you had all the money in the world and perfect circumstances how many children would you have and what sex? This is a tough one... We never thought about having children but I would like 2, one boy and a younger girl which tells you why we shouldn't have children at all... and we don't have any. 3)Have you ever faked it? I'm multi-orgasmic... so I never had to fake it. I don't think that's something you should start doing or you may never get to have one again. TMI? 4) What movie character do you think you look like and why? Pippi Longstocking, because of her redhair sticking out all over, she doesn't have any fashion sense, she's independent and tough, but sweet and generous... and she has travelled all over the world with her pirate father... 5)Which blog or comment spoke to you this week and why? I found Amy(in the land of cheetos and sunkist) this week... I heard myself in her vlog and her profile, lost myself in her blogs, and was deeply inspired by her 140 pound lost bikini photos... WOW! She rocks! I think the comments of encouragement for me especially from Fiona made me feel proud of my accomphishments and look forward to some bathing suit photos of my own one day without hiding behind my husband or a giant wave.

3 comments:

  1. great answers! So sorry about your dad, that is such a horrible disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey you are more than welcome. We might get to have bikini shots about the same time if I can lay off the toast!
    Much love x

    ReplyDelete