Saturday, May 8, 2010

Root of all Evil... Really?

Days go by and I change so slightly that I don't feel any different. It is wonderful to know that the transformation is taking place even though I don't see it. I eat in a different way than before my lapband, food is fuel... not fun. As for the rest of it, I'm still catching up on the money thing... the co-pays and excessive spending is hard to kick. I guess I'm addicted to more than just carbs, more than just food. I like shopping alot... more than I should in our tax bracket. I just love bargain hunting... finding a great sale or even better clearance item. I also love planning... my next vacation getaway. Seeing the world is my dream... We travel as much as we can. It's one of the only reasons I wish I was rich. They say money is the root of all evil, but not having it may be the root of it. George, my husband, is my soulmate... my best friend and biggest fan. He has given me everything I need and most of what I want. I am lucky in love. I hope I'm not boring you with my basic life story... the real story is in the details. So, each day I'll add more details... more miles to my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment