Sunday, March 31, 2013
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
- I am fearful that my surgery will once again be cancelled and rescheduled.
- I am still annoyed since I was supposed to be recovering in the hospital today...
- I am struggling to get my head in the game.
- I am looking forward to getting into the recovery and rebuilding part of this journey...
- I really want to be prepared for my new life.... so if any sleevers have any tips... I would love to hear them.
- I plan on using the same routines... with some cuts here and there. Menu-wise.
- I tried the new Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurts, they're not bad... I still like Dannon Oikos best but the Light and fit will help lower my calories here and there, since they're only 80 calories each. I love Greek Yogurt, I hope that doesn't change.
- I love fish, and if that doesn't change I will add in some more fish to my diet too.
- I am giving up red meat... except for rare occasions.
- I bought a food scale and plan on using it...this time.
- I plan on doing body measurements... I wish I had done them last time. but hindsight...
- I have placed rewards for my weight loss, which I haven't done before.]
- I will fix what I did wrong and hope to be more successful long term.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Sometimes, I feel like I don't want it enough... but I can't let those thought defeat me. I have to be stronger than the things that stalk me. I have to beat this before it beats me. 1000 calories a day doesn't leave room for alot of mistakes or binges... That's for sure. It will be easier for me with a 4 ounce stomach... if I can get through this pre-op, I will get to concentrate on getting well, and building my strength... and I will not be interested enough in eating at all to make mistakes in food choices.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
I did fine yesterday until last night... Luckily, I was smart enough to save calories... Since I have Night Eating Syndrome. I tried a new greek yogurt, Dannon Light & Fit Raspberry, they are only 80 calories so I thought they would help me keep to the less than 1000 calories a day... I thought this pre-op diet would be easier than the all liquid one I had to do before I had my lapband installed, but having more choices and options, is not a food addict's friend. By the way, I had my lapband installed on March 23rd, 2010 and my sleeve will be installed on March 18th, 2013... Just in time for what would have been my 3rd bandiversary. Coincidence? I think not. Anyway, I think the pre-op diet will get easier, once the sugar cravings are gone. Wish me luck! I think I should mention that luck was just spell corrected to lunch.... So wish me lunch! XOXO *M*
BTW... I have had my TOM since the beginning of this pre-op diet.... so I am thrilled that I haven't ended up in a vat of chocolate yet.... Fingers crossed!