- I am fearful that my surgery will once again be cancelled and rescheduled.
- I am still annoyed since I was supposed to be recovering in the hospital today...
- I am struggling to get my head in the game.
- I am looking forward to getting into the recovery and rebuilding part of this journey...
- I really want to be prepared for my new life.... so if any sleevers have any tips... I would love to hear them.
- I plan on using the same routines... with some cuts here and there. Menu-wise.
- I tried the new Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurts, they're not bad... I still like Dannon Oikos best but the Light and fit will help lower my calories here and there, since they're only 80 calories each. I love Greek Yogurt, I hope that doesn't change.
- I love fish, and if that doesn't change I will add in some more fish to my diet too.
- I am giving up red meat... except for rare occasions.
- I bought a food scale and plan on using it...this time.
- I plan on doing body measurements... I wish I had done them last time. but hindsight...
- I have placed rewards for my weight loss, which I haven't done before.]
- I will fix what I did wrong and hope to be more successful long term.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Here I am on Day 2 of my pre-op diet...