- I would love to have dinner with my Dad again... I miss him so much.
- I would love to dine with Bill Clinton, He is my favorite president, and he's extremely witty.
- I would love to eat with Gene Simmons and family, I admire his great business mind, He's a great conversationalist and he can still rock out.
- I would love for Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien to cook for me... or Paula Dean, talk about opposites.
- Who wouldn't wanna be a fly on the wall at the last supper with Jesus?
- I love to grub out at the diner with my mom and her boyfriend.
- I enjoy dinner with my brother, and his wife and kids....I always end up covered in boogers, spit-up, & food, but my heart almost bursts with love.
- I will like to take my Sister to lunch one last time.
- I would love to help my MomMom to make strudel one last time...
- I would love to eat the crispy skin off the Thanksgiving turkey my Grandmom was making one more time...(Do you still wonder why I'm fat?)
- I wouldn't mind breaking bread with Walt Disney....
- I would enjoy eating out of Alexander Skarsgard hand, well as character Eric Northman...
- I would like to chew and chat with Brangelina, I really love Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt is still good eye candy.
- i would love to chow down with the cast of Steel Magnolias, my favorite movie... Dolly Parton, Sally Fields, Shirley Macclaine, Olympia Dukakis, Julia Roberts, and Darrah Hannah. ****Lets be honest... This list could go on forever, since Eating is one of my favorite things, and I am a social butterfly. I love desserts but I would probably be too nervous and distracted to eat with anyone on that list.
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Day 25.... Dinner anyone?
This is a hard one...If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?