Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 12: A Day in the Life

Describe a typical day in your current life....


           Well, I am a lady of leisure so I sleep late every day. I am a night owl so I am up very late at night and sleep til 11am or even noon. When I get up, I eat immediately within 1/2 hour or so... If I am not hungry yet, I will drink a protein shake... If I am hungry, I eat a Greek yogurt with fiber one cereal in it. I walk my dog for the 2nd time soon after that. My MIL or my hubby walk him first thing in the morning. 

            I usually like to run errands in the afternoon, some days I go to visit my Mom or my SIL and the kids. I go to the playground with the kids or play baseball. I walk the mall with my MIL sometimes. Or I go swimming at the gym with Beth or alone. 


             Several nights during the week, My George and I go to Advance Screenings to see upcoming movies... It's a social thing, and we know most of the regulars and alot of the film critics. I really enjoy it, I like not hearing things about the movie before seeing it, and going in with an open mind. Because they are free, I go to see movies that I probably wouldn't pay to see too, and I have been pleasantly surprised by how good some of them are... 


           On the weekend, I spend time with my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment