- I tried Pepsi Next... It's good, and 60% less sugar and much less calories. I like it. I hardly ever drink soda and I know we aren't supposed to but I do like a sip here and there. And I am a Pepsi Girl.
- I am having my LapBand removed in 4 days, Monday to be exact...I am excited to be taking a step on this new journey of mine. But I am freaked out to be going under the knife again. I do look forward to leaving the sickness(PB and occasional vomiting), acid reflux, and Stuck incidents behind though... and It should only be a few months before I have my Gastric Bypass.
- I am doing alot of research to be very prepared for the changes I can expect with Gastric Bypass, and I am following some new blogs that are about Gastric Bypasses ups and downs. If anyone has a good one to suggest... please comment and let me know what i am missing.
- Many things won't change so I am thrilled to have you guys' support, recipes, and to continue to learn from your success... We are all on the same journeys, but we all don't take the same transportation to get there... We can all do this Together!
- I have been on a cereal obsession lately, I eat it a couple times a week. It is pretty healthy stuff but I still feel like I'm being naughty. I am amazed that a "SERVING" is enough to satisfy me.
- I am really gonna miss being able to swim, since after surgery I have to stay out of chlorine for a month... and I am having 2 surgeries, a couple months apart.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
BTW... Some Random Stuff.
Well, Let me get random with you for a minute....