- Scrapbooking... I love it, but it is not a cheap hobby so I have taken a bit of a break while money is tight round these parts. I have made scrapbooks of many trips we've been on and family events. I have even made some gift scrapbooks for my Niece and Sister-in-Law.
- Photography... Actually alot of my hobbies go hand-in-hand, you take photos on vacation or of your family, and then you scrapbook those photos. i love taking photos of my nieces and nephews and pride myself on being a great candid child photographer and I got my husband is really into nature photography, he loves taking photos of animals in the wild and beautiful landscapes now.
- Movie Screenings... We see alot of movies in the theater, most of them. And we go to see them ahead of time in Advanced Screenings. Tonight I saw Sparkle, and I also saw The Odd Life of Timothy Green & Hit and Run this week. We know all the regulars and the critics and it is like a social event... We all love movies, so it is like being in a exclusive club.
- Travel... I love to see the World, and experience other cultures. We have been around a lot but we look forward to seeing much more... I especially love to Cruise, it is the most relaxing vacation you could ask for.
- Collecting Autographs...I have been collecting autographs for the last 20 years, and even though I am not into it as much lately, I have a huge amazing collection. Some Celebrities i have met and some I have written to over the years. Once I got into scrapbooking, I lost interest in this hobby but I still love to look at my books. I have Frank Sinatra, Barbara Streisand, Bette Midler, Arnold Schwarznegger, Liam Neeson, Robert Deniro, Jack Lemmon, Clint Eastwood, and many more....I got to meet alot of celebs too... When I was younger, I met Mario Lopez, John Stamos, Pamela Anderson, The Cast of Big Bang Theory, The Cast of That 70's Show, And a ton more. It was a fun lifestyle that My Groupie George got me into....
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Day 23....Get a Hobby!
List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them....