Sunday, June 20, 2010

My birthday week has begun!


This photo is from my last birthday in Las Vegas! I turned 40 there... and since what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... I guess I'm still 39... I love hats... and they don't always look good on me but I won't give them up... anyway, as you can see most photos will be headshots from my past since I wasn't full body confident... but not anymore... I'm gonna try to turn over a new leaf this week in Toronto/Niagara, you'll see!

Well, I've started my first birthday celebration post-band... and so far, so good. My George and I went to Kobe Japanese Steakhouse with the birthday coupon they sent me. It was Fathers' Day so it was very busy there but We had a great time. I got the 6oz Hibachi chicken and ate the onion broth, salad and some veggies... no noodles and no rice. It was delicious and I didn't miss the rest. I was full and I decided if I was full after my chicken, soup, and salad I wouldn't eat any noodles and I wouldn't eat any rice at all. So I was full and I enjoyed my meal. They brought a birthday cupcake that I shared with George... I just wanted a little taste. Yum! I can't believe that this week will be my 3 month bandiversary... on my birthday June 23rd. I will be in Canada but I'm hoping to have internet so I can update my blog and maybe... a photo or 2. I did find out a little tidbit that I'm not thrilled about... while in Canada I can't use my cell phone unless it's an emergency. It's like $.79 a minute so that means no internet until I am back at the hotel... which means no myfitnesspal until I'm back at the hotel and I will have to write down everything so I don't forget my daily calorie intake. I use that app all day long. putting in exercise, water intake and food intake. It makes life so much less stressful. So hopefully I can make decent choices on my own. Boo-hiss! Keep your fingers crossed! We leave tuesday morning...

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time and Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to have my next birthday in Vegas!!!

    You look awesome in the hat in you picture. Cute, cute, cute.

    Have a fun trip and great b-day. You'll be so busy, food probably won't be on your mind. Just take a few bites during meals and move on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I can not wait to see photo's!
    Good for you going out to dinner and eating healthy!
    Have a pretty night,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete