Saturday, February 12, 2011

Laughing burns calories!

Fw: Hillbilly Rescue
Two hillbillies walk into a bar. While havin' a shot of whiskey they talk about their moonshine operation. Suddenly a woman at a near by table, who is eating a sandwich begins to cough. After a minute or so, it become apparent that she is in real distress.
One of the hillbillies asks her, "kin ya swaller?" The woman shakes her head no. Then he asksn "kin ya breethe?". The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.
The hillbilly runs over to the woman, lifts up her dress! Yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her asshole a lick......
The woman is so shocked, that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out.
As she begins to breath again, the hillbilly walks back to the bar.
His partner says, "I'd done heerd of dat thur HIND LICK MANEUVER.....but I aint niver seed nobody do it!"

8 comments:

  1. OMG Maria.. I didnt know where that was going. but I did almost pee my pants..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother has a friend who actually asked her (while she was choking) if she wanted a hiney lick! She seriously thought that was what it was called!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I Loved it! Had to share with my husband! We are in histarics right now! Thank you so much! You made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, so funny! I could hear those accents in my head while reading that, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete