- I love my FitBit, it is challenging me to walk more and further, to climb steps instead of using elevators, and be more active overall. It is wonderful! I just wish it was waterproof.
- Jen's visit went great, We hung out, shopped the Goodwills, went to the Shore(Jersey Shore, for you who aren't tri-staters), rode the ducks, saw the Liberty Bell, hit the casino, and hung/Swam with Beth...We had a great time!
- My George and I had a great time down the Shore when we went for our romantic B&B getaway too. It is nice to spend some time just being us...
- Tomorrow is my Niece/Cousin's birthday party(If you are wondering how she's both my niece and my cousin, she's not... She is my cousin but since I am like 38 years older than her... She calls me Aunt. I look forward to seeing my family but hope there's less drama than July 4th's traumatic events..
- My Nephews Chase and Blake and my niece Avery are going away for a week with their parents at Ocean City Maryland, and I am really going to miss them. I wish I had gotten to see them today....
- I have my last Weight Management Visit with my surgeon's office on Monday, that is if they've fixed the mistake marking my first WM visit as something else...
- I saw Coldplay in concert again on July 5th, as always they were awesome! Their music is amazing! I love it! That being said... Next month we are seeing Kelly Clarkson and the Fray, and we are seeing Train... With a Meet and Greet. I love Train! And to meet Pat Monahan... Yay!
Friday, July 13, 2012
Bullets... and Bullshit!
Well, Well, Well.... I need to catch you up.