Tuesday, July 31, 2012

 What are 5 passions you have? 




I am a passionate person and I come from a very passionate family... and I come from an incredibly passionate city... Here we go. 

  1. Movies.... I love them, I can escape into them... and I celebrate life through them. They teach me compassion, make me more romantic, give me ideas about places I want to see... things I want to do, and help me deal with whatever life throws my way...
  2. Music.... I come from a very musical family, From Professional musicians to band agents to Glee clubbers. I love all kinds of music... and It soothes my soul. I can use it to work through my emotions, and find my happy place. 
  3. My George... My Soulmate is the sun, moon, and stars to me. He brings out the best in me and I do the same for him. He and I are molded perfectly to each other, and the fire keeps burning after 21 years. I am passionately in love with my Husband.
  4. Travel... Seeing the World and experiencing all the different cultures. I love meeting people from different countries, and learning different languages, Tasting unique ethnic foods, and cruising, It makes me appreciate where I am from and where I am going...
  5. Family... I adore my family, and I will passionately defend them and care for them. My nieces and Nephews light up my life, and although drama has a leading role in my family... I love them all passionately. 
  6. Baseball.... Actually all Philly sports, but especially my Phillies. It is an emotional roller coaster ride being a Philly Sports Fan but I love all the ups, and cherish all the downs. We are the Passion that is... Philly. And Yes, I know that is 6 passions not 5, but I told you I was a very passionate person, didn't I ?

1 comment: