- The first one is easy..... My nieces and nephews, They are adorably cute, multi-talented, and are absolutely crazy about me! I see them at least once a week and I love every minute of it. All the joys of having children without any of the responsibilities or commitments. I highly recommend the role of SuperAunt!
- Traveling.... Seeing the World and experiencing it's culture and history, is amazing! I have seen some of the wonders of the world, but there's so much more to see.
- My George....His sparking blue eyes that smile when he looks at me still after 21 years, he melts my heart still, and makes me weak in the knees... Butterflies, I tell you!
- Movies.... They are my escape, and I love them all... Comedies, Action, Drama, Romance, Horror, SciFi... I am a Movie Buff, Hear me Bore!
- My Family.... There are ups and downs, but It is a feeling of contentment that nothing else can give you, knowing where you come from and loving yourself in others!
Sunday, July 29, 2012
I forget what day this is.... Day 5, I think
What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?