- I guess I didn't really want one before now because even though I wasn't tight, I had restriction and a very valid fear of getting too tight, since I read all about that stuff on your blogs... and my band is so fickle, one day I am tight and the next day loose.
- Eventually, I just got too loose and I was hungry all the time so I got a fill. Well, It was the smallest fill I ever got (1cc) and also the most painful. I don't understand why?
- It was under Fluoro, and it's the first time I had a fill that way.... but still painful and weird.
- Since this Fluoro Fill, I have felt nausea since that day and have liquid diarrhea(Sorry: TMI) as a parting gift.
- Have any of you had these post-fill symptoms?
- Should I be worried? I have been drinking as much water as I can to keep from being dehydrated....
- I was on liquids only for a day.... and I should be on pureed or mushy proteins since yesterday until friday. I have been ok, with eating greek yogurt with fiber one cereal, chicken salad on on a 1/2 piece of rye bread, so I think I am alright with eating things... so far.
- I am still chasing that elusive sweet spot.... even after 22 months. Keep your fingers crossed that I poop solid soon and hit the sweet spot now?
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Just a Shot in the Dark, and the days that follow.
I got a Fill on Monday.... It was my first fill in over a year.