Friday, April 20, 2012

It’s Friday – so it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer 5 questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy to your own blog and enjoy!


1. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them? Good, bad, ugly?


I have a brother who I am very close to whose given me the two most amazing nephews in the world and a incredible niece in progress.
I had a sister who passed away at the young age of 33, but I visit her everyday in the eyes of her daughter and soon to be granddaughter.

2. Let’s talk pizza. Do you prefer homemade or restaurant? What toppings are your fave?
 
I am not a huge fan of pizza so I am am pretty easy going about it but being from the Northeast, I prefer non-chain pizza to chain. I don't eat much of it.

3. When is the last time you cried – in sadness and in joy?

I cry all the time at movies, I cried during The Lucky One on Monday night, and it was the second time I saw it... but the tears still came. I cried in happiness and in joy during the same flick.

4. Do you own a gun – one that is specifically yours? Do you know how to use it?

No, I do not own a gun...

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week!

Well, Our Philadelphia Flyers won their 3rd playoff game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Sunday, I found new amazing doctor on Monday and I saw The Lucky One on Monday night for the 2nd time, Tuesday We saw The Five Year Engagement and My Nephew Chase fell and they rushed him to the ER, Wednesday we got the news that Chase was fine, Our Flyers lost their first playoff game to the Penguins, and we saw Think Like a Man, Thursday we ran some errands and decided to skip The Bob Marley Documentary and stay home and my pregnant niece was dizzy and went to the hospital to get checked out(She is fine and they decided to wait to do her C-section til the scheduled date~April 30th, and Friday I am headed to see my nephews for the weekend and go to the carnival and Our Flyers are playing the Penguins tonight to finish off their series...GO FLYERS!... Just a regular week full of the drama and ups and downs of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment