- I am worn out, tired, and sick... It seems 4 days of less than: Sleep, nutrition, and relaxation? may not be my friend. I did walk a ton though.
- I spent time with my wonderful old friends, and met some incredible new ones.
- Barb's boobs were pimped out for rewards of Chocolate; as well as: attention, gawks, drool, free drinks, and a Drag Queen's Piggy Bank.
- There was a whole lotta tattooing going on in Wicker Park, I supervised while eating Chocolate Custard with a Peanut butter swirl.
- I just ate a delicious crab cake from the Seafood place down the street from where I live.
- I got some amazing clothes from the sisterhood, in fact our hotel room looked like an episode of hoarders, it was crazy how generous and thoughtful you all are.
- Most of us spent some of the weekend between Marilyn Monroe's legs...and the rest thinking about Motorboating Barb's Boobs.
- I feel renewed about my diet and exercise, even though I just ate a crab cake...
- I couldn't believe how skinny everyone was... you are all such a success story.
- Is is just me or is "Athletic" a nicer way of saying... No Fatties?
- I am an abrasive bitch sometimes, but I don't care for talking shit behind someone's back. I like to be up front with people, and it's USUALLY not a blessing... more of a curse. Meeting people from all over the country, and even the world... shows me a different way to be. I think I can learn from it, sort of combine a little cutsy pleasantries with my what you see is what you get thing? Maybe, I'll think on it.
- I think we should end this on a high note, like Barb's Boobs... They are high and noteable!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Recuperation... My Kind of Town?
I love Chicago, I have been t0 alot of cities...but Chicago is gorgeous. The Skyline is untouchable, it's absolutely stunning. Of course, that Cow starting the great fire was a tragedy but WOW! The Rebuilding, amazing! and now for the bullet points...