George and I on our Wedding Day October 14, 1995...
Awwww, I miss my SodaPop... Just being goofy!
Christmas Time 1992
Christmas Time at DisneyWorld 1995
Pecking through our wedding Cake... October 14, 1995
Just dating 1991...
At a friend's wedding 1992
On our Honeymoon October 1995
At the Movies... Our favorite place. Around 2004
DisneyLand Christmastime 2005/ Disneyland's 50th Anniversary... and yes we are wearing matching Dork Shirts.
Climbing Dunn's River Falls-Jamaica February 2011
On our Royal Caribbean Cruise...February 2011
At Chichen Itza, Mexico-November 2010... (Below)At a Phillies Game, August 2011
Petting a Dolphin in Cozumel... October 2010
- George and I met at a Mall at Christmastime in 1991.
- We love to travel and see the world.
- We love to go to the movies at least once a week.
- We love kids, but are Blissfully Child-Free just like Lynda...Lol.
- We love our Niece and Nephews, and moved back home to Philly to be near them.
- We love Disney... alot.
- He has been very supportive of my weight loss journey but can be a bit of an enabler...
- He has such beautiful eyes that I can't wait to spend the rest of my life staring into them.
- I am the messy creative type... and he is the organized thoughtful type.
- He cooks, clean, does laundry... and I never have to ask him to do anything, he just does it.
- I adore his Mom, she is like my second mother.
- I dislike his sister, she's like the anti-christ without the charisma.
- He love my family, but he's not my Mom's biggest fan.
- I am n0t my mom's biggest fan either.
- I am George's Biggest Fan though...
- I am my Beloved, and my Beloved is mine.