- I look forward to seeing my O-Town and Disney Friends...
- I can't wait to spend some time at DisneyWorld, I do miss it alot.
- I'm excited to go to my old support group in November, It was always a great group.
- I am dreading going through our house down there and preparing it for short sale, We are definitely not moving back down there so, we'll cut our losses... and continue with the next phase of our life.
- I am making a scrapbook for my Little Sis(SIL) for her birthday next month at my favorite scrapbook shop with my favorite scrapbook friends in my downtime in O-Town.
- This is a new kind of travel for us, sort of a closure work/play trip, work for my George and Play for me...LOL, I will find out how easy or difficult keeping his seasonal status at Disney will be though... Who knows, this might be part of our travel itinerary from now on.
- As for Weight Loss, It's up and down ... still kinda maintaining. I have been thinking about having revision surgery like my new surgeon suggests but I want to know I am doing everything right and still not losing weight before jumping to something that serious. Truth is... I was doing everything right and the longer I went with no results, the more I started making more bad choices and not exercising enough or at all. So, I am pretty sure the next few months will be tough, between traveling for over a month of it and the holidays... but I am going to try to limit bad choices to get-togethers or parties and make good choices the rest of the time. A little exercise couldn't hurt either...
Monday, October 24, 2011
Life gets in the Way....
I know everyone struggles from time to time, but when they tell you you have too much on your plate to a Food Addict, it has a double meaning. I guess maybe I have too much time on my hands, usually.... at least. I spend most weekends with my Sister-in-Law and my adorable nephews which keeps me very busy but other than that. I have to get off my ass and exercise again. I walk a good amount but not enough. And as it gets colder, I am "Choosing" to walk less and less, so starting next week, I'll be back in Orlando for most of November... which means even less walking. I am hoping to be able to go back to my old gym though... fingers crossed. If not, I was planning on joining Planet Fitness as a secondary... so I guess I would be able to use the ones there, is that how it works?