Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Headed to find the Sun....

A Week... It's been a whole week since I posted. I have been busy though, not that I am excusing myself. My George and I are leaving in an hour for our first WORK trip to Disney, well... He's working and I am playing. I look forward to seeing my friends and all, but I especially look forward to warming up. This past weekend's snow put a damper on Halloween but I really enjoyed going trick or treating with my nephews. I couldn't have done that 2 years ago, or even last year. I walked and walked and walked... It was wonderful! I will write again soon, and when I do... my fingers won't be too cold to type.



3 comments:

  1. Have a terrific time!! Can't wait to hear all about it - and see LOTS of pics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna miss you girl! Have fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay sun! Have a good time... :)

    ReplyDelete