- If the lack on comments on my blog lately is Lack of interest, lack of working Blogger, lack of time, or maybe I should mind my own beeswax and stop trying to control your internet life...
- If my body will ever be "Skinny" to my mind?
- If chocolate is heaven sent or the devil's way to control me?
- If my weight loss will rev up again or is slow and non-existant the new thing for me?
- If life is like a box of chocolates?
- If my metabolism will ever be fast? I would love the superpower of the Mother on Ordinary Family... She had a superspeedy Metabolism and had to shove food down her throat non-stop.
- If I will ever not dream of shoving food down my throat without weight gain?
- If I will ever be able to say like some of you... My brain is fixed, I don't want to eat when I'm not hungry.
- If the Rain in Spain stays mainly on the Plain?
- If not enough will ever be too much?
- If my nephews could get any more adorable? The answer is NO.... They couldn't, but then they do...
- If these gorgeous and thin women understand that when they call themselves FAT it's uber-annoying?
- If I will ever find a gym that I love as much as my old one?
- If anyone will ever invent a chocolate that enhances weight loss... except Ex-lax?
- If we will ever see the end of this money drought?
- If I will reach my goal by next fall, like I planned? At least my first goal? It seems more difficult now, since I have re-introduced a few carbs into my meal plan... I mean Fall of 2012, just so you know I'm not completely bonkers.
- If I should find a new therapist, now that I am back in the land of cheesesteaks and soft pretzels? I would like to try one of those therapists that specializes in food addiction...
- If I should get a cheesesteak or soft pretzel to celebrate finishing this list?
Monday, June 13, 2011
I wonder.... Random things.