- I wished that pasta tasted like feet, and It sorta does now... How did that happen? I used to eat pasta like 3 or 4 times a week, and now I still try a little like once a month... and I don't enjoy it but I forget that by next month's attempt. I could go for some cheese ravoli.
- I wished that I would lose weight fast, and I sorta did... Now my less that graceful movements are followed by waves of skin and loose fat trying to escape... I wish it would.
- I wished that I would be more active and have more mobility... and I sorta am... Now my husband expects me to contribute more with housework, etc... I totally loved him doing everything, I could daydream that I had a chef, maid, and butler... He still does more around the house than all my friends' husbands combined... Silver lining.
- I wished that I get through stress and sorrow without drowning them in chocolate, ice cream, and doughnuts... and I still can't completely, but when I do... The sense of accomplishment doesn't taste as good, as I hoped it would. I wish it was dipped in chocolate.
- I wished that people would look past my fat and see how beautiful I am inside and out, and now I have to make an effort to put myself together, you know... makeup, hairstyles, wardrobe, primping, hair removal... It takes some effort to be naturally gorgeous like me.
- I wished that I could save some money by eating less, and I guess I should warn you that it's more expensive to eat healthier... No matter how little you eat, hence a $.99 fast food burger is cheaper than a chobani greek yogurt, unless you hit a good sale.
- I wished that not having to shop for the largest sized clothes would save a few bucks, and it seems that the smaller I get, the more clothes I want to own... All hail the Sisterhood of the travelling pants.
- I wished that being able to have more selection of clothes would mean that I would give up the Fat Girl obsession with accessories, you know purses, jewelry, etc... but it seems like I actually want it all... Hats, Purses, shoes, jewelry, and I have my eye on a couple scarves.
- I wished that I could lose my chocolate obsession in one of the 130 pounds I've left behind, that wish hasn't been granted yet, unfortunately.
- I wished that I would find lots of support and understanding on this journey, and I have... right here on my Banded Blogosphere... I love you all, and no matter how much weight I lose on this road, I am glad a picked up a few lightweights like you along the way.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Be Careful what you wish for... You might get it!