Well, I don't have much to say.... which is why I haven't been blogging but I guess I could tell you a few things that have been bothering me.
- I have been hungry alot lately... I am not sure why, but I am pretty sure I need a fill, big time.
- I thought I was doing ok since I have been eating like crap and not gaining weight... but I am on this journey to lose, not maintain.
- I have PBed once and a while but I haven't been as careful: eating too fast, and not chewing enough.
- I am feeling sorta depressed lately... since my George is struggling to find a job and we are almost completely out of savings, I feel like he will grow to resent me because I begged for this move. I know it has only been a few weeks and maybe we could have been more careful with our spending but It seemed like he had a job lined up so I figured that more money would be heading our way soon. Hopefully, that job or another will turn up soon, because there is nothing a breadwinner hates more than having his or her spouse support them.
- Bread is so much better up here... and my band disagrees with my findings... and insists that I stop experimenting with it.
- I ate a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich on white bread today, I haven't had white bread in years and it transported me mentally to my childhood. It was Yum! but I know it wasn't a good choice. Why do things from our childhoods always taste better in their original form? Grilled cheese tastes good on white bread too... I need to get over my current bread obsession.
- 75% off Easter Candy railroaded me... Literally.
- My nephews are the sunshine of my life, which is good since I left the Sunshine State for them.
- Rahshell sent me some awesome Capris that I hope my fat ass fits in them by summer(At this rate, maybe not?)... I love Rahshell... If you don't follow her blog: Check it out... Band'it for my babies
- I am not drinking anything near my regular water intake, at first I didn't worry since It's very high and I wouldn't miss a few ounces but now it's way too low... so I am counting bottles tomorrow for sure.
- I haven't been to the gym since I got here... WTF? I know, I have been distracted but I have been here for several weeks.
- I love ON DEMAND... It is one of my new drugs, I had Directv in Florida so no ON DEMAND but I am all over it up here... and I watch WAY too much TV.
- My youngest nephew Blake will be one in 2 days... I can't believe it but It stings so much less since I see him every week at least once, and I will be at his party next weekend. Bittersweet, No?
- Maybe It is a good time to revisit... ATKINS, but I'm thinking about it.
- I tried some Capri Leggings the other day... not a total success but I may get some full length ones.
- I have been reading all your blogs but not commenting as much as I should... I will try harder.
This week, I am going to get to the gym, try to limit my bad food choices as much as possible, and blog at least twice. I am also going to make sure I am getting at least 64 ounces of water a day... I know these sound like wimpy goals but BABY STEPS... People, Baby Steps!