Monday, December 3, 2012

Things I love since....

Well... I never liked Mashed Potatoes much, but when I had a lapband.... I craved them... And now that it was removed a couple months ago, I could take them or leave them. I started loving cole slaw, which I still love even now. Once my band was removed.... I can't get enough bread or pizza neither or which I really ate or missed while banded... Just Weird? I am almost a month before my gastric bypass... And I am on a binger. It has been ridiculous, like I'm awaiting execution. I miss my band like crazy.

2 comments:

  1. awww..it is hard at the holidays with or without the band but I know you got this and 2013 is going to be your year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was like a bottomless pit when I had my band removed. The dr told me that would happen. I just enjoyed everything and now dealing with it since having the sleeve. I can eat pasta rice and bread now but in one or two mouthful quantities and that is enough. Countdown is on!!!! X

    ReplyDelete