Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 3.... Pre-op Diet and Pre-op Appt....

I went to my surgeon's office today for my pre-op appt, blood work, and clearance... It all went well. I am doing okay on my pre-op diet but I could be doing better. I ate a weight watchers' smart one meal today because I was too hungry to stick to liquids but I stayed in my calorie limits and the liquid part was my decision... They only asked for 1000 calories a day or less. I will probably write again after the weekend... I don't want to bore you all since nothing is really happening... I don't have enough energy for anything to happen... LOL

4 comments:

  1. You go girl. You are going to do just great. I just know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-op can be a toughie. You'll make it. I totally get how "nothing is really happening" feels... You'll be amazed at how fast it goes after surgery. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was such a raging bitch on my pre-op diet!! LOL. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you stick to your 1000 cal...it doens't matter if it's not liquid (even if its self imposed). You know it's tough the first few days. Good luck...exciting that it's going to be happening soon.

    ReplyDelete