Monday, October 1, 2012

Week full of Bullets!

Let's get this thing rolling....


  • Well, Lexapro is amazing.... I am clear-headed, binge-free, carving-free, depression-free, anxiety-free, and my night eating syndrome is in check... Life is Good! I am only on 5mg a day but I have my full range of emotions, except they are under my control for once. 
  • I have been keeping my weight under control without my band which is wonderful.....
  • I am excited about seeing Taken 2 tomorrow night... I love Liam Neeson and the first one was amazing...
  • We are preparing for one of our Orlando Work trips.... We are heading down to Disney the middle of the week for My George to work for a couple weeks. He works and I play... It works out great for me.... LOL 
  • My In-Laws gave me their old car(2004 Chevy Trailblazer) instead of trading it in when they bought their new one...It's a lot newer than mine so that's great. Mine has been a death trap lately so It couldn't come at a better time. I am a happy girl, who may be slightly spoiled but in a cute way.... LOL
  • My surgery is not scheduled yet but I am almost through the insurance approval process so it shouldn't be long before it gets scheduled. I am planning on around the 5th of November which means I will have to vote early or absentee ballot since I will still be in the hospital.
  • I look forward to seeing my sweet nieces and Nephews dressed in their Halloween costumes and going trick or treating with them so I am deliberately waiting another week to schedule my surgery. 

4 comments:

  1. Great news on the car! Have fun in Orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad that you have found something that helps you with stress. It is hard to find just the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the Lexapro is working!!!
    I can't wait to see Taken 2.. the first was awesome!!! come back and blog and tell us how it was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right, I'm off to gooogle Lexapro! Sounds like something I NEED!

    ReplyDelete