- Well, Lexapro is amazing.... I am clear-headed, binge-free, carving-free, depression-free, anxiety-free, and my night eating syndrome is in check... Life is Good! I am only on 5mg a day but I have my full range of emotions, except they are under my control for once.
- I have been keeping my weight under control without my band which is wonderful.....
- I am excited about seeing Taken 2 tomorrow night... I love Liam Neeson and the first one was amazing...
- We are preparing for one of our Orlando Work trips.... We are heading down to Disney the middle of the week for My George to work for a couple weeks. He works and I play... It works out great for me.... LOL
- My In-Laws gave me their old car(2004 Chevy Trailblazer) instead of trading it in when they bought their new one...It's a lot newer than mine so that's great. Mine has been a death trap lately so It couldn't come at a better time. I am a happy girl, who may be slightly spoiled but in a cute way.... LOL
- My surgery is not scheduled yet but I am almost through the insurance approval process so it shouldn't be long before it gets scheduled. I am planning on around the 5th of November which means I will have to vote early or absentee ballot since I will still be in the hospital.
- I look forward to seeing my sweet nieces and Nephews dressed in their Halloween costumes and going trick or treating with them so I am deliberately waiting another week to schedule my surgery.
Monday, October 1, 2012
Week full of Bullets!
Let's get this thing rolling....