- I have been torn lately, wanting to eat things that my band has prevented me from eating for years... but not having the desire. Weird feeling...
- My Gastric Bypass Surgery is scheduled for November 13... I am scheduled for a day of nutrition classes, blood tests and ultrasounds on November 2nd, and my pre-op diet is much easier than my lapband one. Different surgeons, different rules.
- I feel like I am in a better place when going into this surgery... I guess the Lexapro is really helping and I am fed up with the pain.
- Being in Florida was a different experience this time, I wasn't wanting to rush around to all my favorite restaurants and I wasn't shopping like crazy. I just enjoyed time with friends and got my house more in order.
- I have been taking my journey one day at a time, easing into my new life... I am hoping that I am more equipped to succeed this time. I believe that I am.
- Saw some great movies... Like Sinister, Seven Psychopaths, Wreck-it-Ralph, Lincoln, Alex Cross, and a not so great one... Paranormal Activity 4(I wasn't a fan of any of them actually), and I liked Fun Size too.
- I had a great time at my Family's Pumpkin Painting/Carving Party yesterday... It was so much fun. I spent time with my baby nieces, and my nephews. I missed them so much while in Orlando. My Aunt had a beautiful spread of food, but I ate less of it, than usual. It was such a strange experience. I couldn't believe it.
Monday, October 22, 2012
I'm Back... and Bulleting like a Gunslinger.
A lot to catch up on....