- Lucky... That I have about a million things overflowing from my neglected DVR, I came back from Disney to 99% filled up. Let's just hope that the power stays on.
- Unlucky... That I am about to start my pre-op diet in a few days and I wanted to eat out one last time, and I have had problems finding my protein shakes.
- Lucky... I am crazy about my husband and don't mind spending day and night with him for days.
- Unlucky... That Dogs don't use a litterbox, and mine doesn't care for the wetness.
- Lucky...That I still have a lot of fat to live off of if we run out of food or lose power and the fridge takes a hit.
- Unlucky....That the house I live in is over 100 years old, so it loses power every time someone sneezes.
- Lucky.... I have 2 books to read from the library.
- Unlucky... My eyes are not good enough to read by candlelight.
- Lucky... We of the Eastcoast have all your best wishes and prayers... to get us through this.
- Unlucky... We may lose power and not see all your wishes and prayers.
- Lucky... That this whiney, long-winded blog post is ending.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Preparing for Sandy's Wrath....
Well, I escaped Florida with it's Tropical Storms and Hurricanes Galore? And now the 2nd Largest Atlantic Hurricane is headed our way.... Really? God must really have a sense of humor....