- I love Sugar... and I have found Zagnut bars twice in the last month, they are not readily available anymore so I bought one both times because I LOVE them and God Forbid I say NO to myself when there is no knowing when I will run into a Zagnut again. For you youngsters, Zagnut is made by Hershey, but it is not chocolate. It is like a butterfinger inside, with toasted coconut on the outside. Does this Questionable choice mean I am not cured from my Sugar addiction? Probably, but remission is something I can work towards, I will be in remission from my food addictions... but how do I get there? Do I really want to never eat sugary foods again?
- I have been having back spasms... Lower back pain is something I live with everyday, I have a dangling muffin drop and my boobs are sagging alot with their small weight loss. All that dangling has caused alot of lower back pain, but these sharp back pains bring tears to my eyes and I buckle over moaning in pain. My husband has gotten worried... So I need to get to see the doctor. I cancelled going to the gym twice this week because of the pain, but I have kept up with my walking... I am hoping for some relief soon.
- I am tired of the same old food choices... so I have been mixing it up in the kitchen lately. I made Sweet & Sour Turkey patties, have tried different types of meatloaf, I have stuffed chicken with different things... I can't handle beef or pork these days, so chicken and turkey are it for me.
- Here's more photos of my new Great Niece Giana Lisa.... She is so beautiful! and 5 days old...I love her so much!
- My Sister-in-Law is due to have her baby girl in like 4 days... so the excitement never ends. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by...
- Our Philadelphia Flyers are fighting to keep staying in the Playoffs. They are behind to the Devils 2 games to 1 in the 2nd round... We knew it was gonna be a tough road but they keep on fighting. Tomorrow they play Game 4... Go Flyers! Meanwhile, Our Philadelphia 76ers are doing well in the Playoffs too, they are up 2 games to 1 with the Chicago Bulls.... So Go Sixers!
- Marvel's The Avengers is an amazing movie... I saw it twice before it opened yesterday. Lots of action and tons of Eye Candy for the GeekGirls. This week I am seeing Dark Shadows, What to Expect when you're Expecting, and Dictator.
- I haven't been getting as many comments as usual... I was wondering if you guys are having problems leaving comments or just don't have much to say, or you're behind on your blog reading? If you have time to email me to let me know if there's something I can fix... Tell me.
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Food... A Love Hate Relationship
Well, I am still a food addict.... There doesn't seem to be a long term cure, but everyday I try to make good choices and be active. Here are the issues....