- I have been more tired than usual lately, I think between my allergies and my back spasms... I am worn out. Yesterday was my youngest nephew Blake's 2nd birthday. I spend alot of time with my nephews, my sister-in-law and my sweet newborn niece. I have struggled more keeping up with my nephews these last 2 weeks as well.
- My new sleep study results were bad still. I have severe sleep apnea but my air pressure on my new CPAP machine will be less than half my old machine... So that's progress. After my Revision, I am hoping that my next sleep study will be better again. As for right now, my CPAP machine is worn out and not working very well, so I look forward to getting my new machine. Since this could also be why I am tired and worn out lately.
- My band has been very fickle and causing me alot of grief lately. I am starting to look forward to having it removed. I have finished alot of the requirements of insurance approval for my revision surgery... but still have some to go. I had my chest xray, my abdominal ultrasound, and my sleep study. I have finished 4 months of the 6 months weight management visits so far. I still have some more tests and the psych. I have been maintaining my weight lately... although in the last 2 months I have gained and lost the same 10 pounds over and over again.
- I haven't been able to work out still, since My back has been really bad. My doctor prescribed muscle relaxers and Vicodin... but I always am weird about taking stuff. Being an addict, in my case... Food is my addiction, I know how easy it would be for me to replace one addiction with another. When I was in Vegas, my George had to pull me away from the slot machines whether I was winning or losing.
- I am thinking of preparing for Gastric Bypass and possible Dumping Syndrome, by not eating anything with over 15 grams of sugar in it. I want to not try to find out if I will have dumping syndrome, since they tell me that the people who really wish for it, don't get it. And Sugar is my main problem... always. I love it! Chocolate, Cookies, Candy, Ice Cream... Yum! Anyway, getting that under control is helpful either way. When they told me that I had to continue to maintain or even gain weight to get the insurance approval for my revision, I started losing weight, not consistently but once in a while. Maintaining was harder than I thought it would be, and not being excited about seeing weight loss for the first time in a year or more... Difficult. It did prove that I wasn't eating enough calories though....
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Bullets about Bypass....
Simple Sunday.... At Rest.