- 24 months ago, I had to watch my sugar because I was Diabetic... Now, I watch my sugar to be healthier. I am no longer Diabetic.
- 734 days ago, I couldn't walk more than 10 feet without tears of pain building in my eyes... Now, I no longer need a wheelchair, I take the stairs with almost ease, I climbed a waterfall in Jamaica... This is the Area where I want to make much more advances... Who knows what the next 2 years will bring.
- 17,616 hours ago, I had to buy clothes online... or from a catalog. Now, I can walk into any plus size store and easily fit into anything... Who knows where I'll be shopping next year? But I will be trying the clothes on and feeling/seeing the fabric before I purchase...
- 104 weeks ago, I hid behind the camera, or behind my George in most photos. Now, I search the camera out, photograph my life and love, and my progress. I like what I see in the mirror most days, and I am far from my final goal.
- 1,056,960 minutes ago, I feared the doctor... my blood pressure was high, my cholesterol was high, I was too heavy to be weighed on the scale, they struggled to find a vein for blood tests. Now, I look forward to getting my health back on track and knowledge is power... I go often and take the info with a grain of salt... I weigh high some days and look like I have gained weight and I don't let it upset me, I just check again later or the next morning.
- 63,417,600 seconds ago, I was a shell of my best self... my outgoing, outspoken personality was lessened by my moods, my fatigue, my self-esteem... Now, I feel good about myself, I see my inner and outer beauty again, I smile more, and I feel sexy again. Who knows what sexpot has yet to emerge in the next 2 years?
At my heaviest, I was at least 475 pounds, I felt tired all the time, I never wanted to get out of bed, I stayed away from social settings, I didn't care how I looked... I stopped wearing makeup, and wore mostly sweats. Now, I take pride in myself and in my food choices... I am not a gym rat but I know my way around the gym, I am stronger in every way. I have hundreds of bloggers supporting my journey... I am no longer a recluse, I am a social butterfly again!