- I haven't been exercising at all.
- I have been eating things I don't usually.
- I have been pretty depressed lately.
- I haven't been feeling great(See above where I told you I haven't been eating very well)
- I have been getting in my protein and fiber daily.
- I have been getting my water in daily.
- I have been getting most of the vitamins in daily.
- I have been healthy food binging... again.
I am wondering why my metabolism has to be this bad. I have to bust my ass to lose 1 pound, and I hate it. I wish I had been smart and had the Gastric bypass. If I had, and I was eating mostly healthy like I am... I would have lost about 200 pounds by now. I wasn't afraid of the major surgery... I was more afraid of not eating right and gaining the weight back since you don't have to work as hard to lose it because of the malabsorption. It may be the LAZINESS talking... since the depression makes me not feel like doing anything at all. I need to cut all the crap and start DIETING. I wanted to do it by eating healthy and exercising but the truth is... It's taking too long. I need to lower my calories to 1000 and get to the gym. If I cut the carbs to less than 50g a day... That definitely would help. I feel like having a pity party... but party's without carbs suck!