Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My kind of Town.... Chicago!

I know by now most of you have heard that I am joining you all in Chicago... I am so excited! I am rooming with AmeyfromIdaho... blogger from "Does this donut make my butt look big?"... I can't wait to meet Amey, I have been reading and following her blog for a couple months and she's sarcastic and has my weird sense of humor so I'm pretty sure we're a match made in heaven, if heaven is still matchmaking after Adam & Eve. If you don't follow her blog, you should check her out at doesthisdonutmakemybuttlookbig.blogspot.com I can't wait to meet all of the BOOBS that are going to Chicago and hope the rest of you will cross my path soon too. Who is all going to Chicago? I read the list but I am not sure how often it is updated so tell me if you're going in my comments and who you are rooming with?

11 comments:

  1. I'm going and I'm rooming with Sandy Lee of the Weightloss Roller Coaster rollercoasterdieting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there with Jenny of http://embracinganewpath.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin said it all! Can't wait to meet everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there with Jacquie of "Can't wait to lose it with the band"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this boobs thing. But I really hope you enjoy your time in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going!!!! I will be rooming with Jen and Janice! Check out my list from my versatile blogger award. They were nominated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wish I could have gotten to go! Your going to have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool - I bet you will have such an awesome time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be rooming with the Fantabulous DiZneDiVa. She's the bomb! and I can't wait to meet her in person.

    You are too kind Maria...and that's not being sarcastic..I really mean it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be there, and I'm rooming with Sarah from Losing Weight, Gaining Tons.

    ReplyDelete