- My nutritionist told me to start logging my food again, I had stopped for the last few months.... So I am plugging it into myfitnesspal and seeing where I could make some cutbacks.
- My weight was up again... So I need to make sure I get back to basics and listen to my body better. I am trying to start swimming at least at the gym... Friday will be the first TRY. We will see.
- I have been cooking alot lately and I really enjoy finding new ways to make healthy food Yummy! I have brought a couple of old friends back into the mix that I have had on the back burner, namely Pork and a little beef. I find that variety makes staying on track much easier. I slip into my chicken, turkey, greek yogurt... routine for a few weeks and then spice it up with some homemade pulled pork (Hungry Girl has a great recipe) or fajitas at home... Which my hubby loves. I like to find things that are bread based like pulled pork or fajitas and eat them without the bread... BTW, Cheesesteaks... need the bread. They are Yuck without it. So I eat them in a pita or some flatbread.
- I am still going to alot of advanced movie screenings and loving being back in that lifestyle... This week I saw Rock of Ages(Actually my 2nd time seeing it), Lola Versus(Good but not Great), That's my Boy(My 3rd time seeing it, I love Adam Sandler and I needed the laugh), and tomorrow night I am seeing TED(I am looking forward to it since I love Seth MacFarlane)...
- I am loving my new Nieces... Giana(My Great Niece) is almost 6 weeks old and Avery(Redheaded like her Auntie) is almost 5 weeks old. This is gonna be a great summer... I can't wait!
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Updates.... A Journey Paused.
Well, I went for my 4th or 5th Weight Management appt with my Surgeon's office... Since it's not a first for me, I went through insurance approval hoop jumping 2 1/2 years ago before I had my lapband installed... This time is less stressful since I now know what to expect and I am not fearful of my new surgery or starting a new chapter of my weight loss journey...