Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fed Up... on Sugar and other nutrients!

Well, I am at the end of my rope... Trying to lose weight caused me to maintain for a long while, but as soon as i am supposed to maintain for my new revision... I lose a few pounds here and there... but then I start to gain a few pounds here and there. My back has been giving me severe spasms... so working out is a no go... but every little activity I do causes me to crave carbs especially sugar. Lets go over the facts... Bullet style. 


  • I am so much less active so that may be why I am not losing and even gaining weight... I need to find a way to stop giving into the sugar cravings, and go to my gym to use the pool at least. 
  • I need serious therapy for food addictions and disorders, I notice I eat right at breakfast, slip up slightly at lunch but no biggie and maybe a little slip up at dinner....but mostly good choices, and then 9pm hits and I want junk. The feeling is so strong and I try to quench it with a healthy snack but I eat my way to junk slowly. My calories are still around where they want them but I feel like I messed up my own day... and the scale shows it. 
  • Why... When I was eating totally right and exercising regularly did I not blame myself for the scale's hateful behavior but now that my eating is 20% questionable... I get so angry at myself. I do not want to RELOSE weight. I fought so hard to lose the first time. 
  • I have a weight management appt with my surgeon's office... I am headed for my 5th one and I need 6 for insurance approval. I know they are going to be casual about the weight gain, heartburn/reflux, and the PBing... because I have agreed to the revision but I want this band out sooner, rather than later... It is making me unable to eat my meals, even though they are correct portion size/protein first and healthy... I feel stuck within 2 or 3 bites, even though I am chewing well and eating slowly... when I PB which is too often, everything comes up. And I get reflux later that day. I am annoyed now, why wouldn't I agree to the revision a year ago when they first suggested it? I would be through this and on to my new life, band-free. 
  • I think my muscle relaxers and pain meds are making me struggle more with cravings and weight gain. I hope I really didn't gain that much weight, I still feel the same and my clothes fit the same. I am nauseous often too. This is a long journey, and I knew it would be but I feel like I am living in a holding pattern for too long.

2 comments:

  1. Here is a hassle free way to lose weight. The formula gives you a full feeling for 10-16 hours. A dose in the morning will limit available stomach space. It will practically limit your food intake. A powerful tool against obesity. Check out what you can benefit from this amazing Formula. Roca Labs Gastric Bypass no Surgery formula is making waves in the market today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) Have you ever considered Atkins? It has always made a world of difference for me. The first three days are miserable because your body is getting over carb addictions. I would strongly suggest reading the book so you understand how it works, that's what made me stick with it.

    ReplyDelete