- We have been traveling alot these last 2 months... Even Too Much, I think.
- I enjoyed Disneyland, alot.... but it is always busy, too busy and it's been really cold.
- We are now staying in Pasadena, which is a first for us and it is a cute little area which fairly good access to the Studios we've been hitting these last few days.
- We watched Rules of Engagement, & Mike & Molly be filmed and met the casts... it was nice and we enjoyed it. Tomorrow we are seeing Hot in Cleveland before catching the Red eye back to Philly.
- I rode alot of Roller Coasters and Thrill rides both at Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood...
- SoCal Folk must love Churros....
- Young Asian Girls seem to warm up their Daisy Duke shorts with black tights and winter boots... Interesting look?
- Traffic sucks in LA!
- We saw the Flyers beat the Ducks last Friday, that's Hockey for you Sports Challenged Girls... It was a great game!
- We went to a Dinner Show called Battle of the Dance which was Hella Fun! Food was banquet style but edible and the dancers were great.
- I miss my Nephews so much I could Die.... Drama Queen, much?
- I look forward to Christmas so much.... It's great to be home.
Friday, December 9, 2011
Well.... Bullets, anyone?