- I love black jellybeans, they taste like licorice.
- Moving still sucks, but the unpacking part isn't as bad as the packing part.
- I still feel dirty, I shower and shower and can't get the truck dirt feeling off me.
- My mom's new apartment is huge... and she seems happy.
- I am going to see James Blunt with George on Saturday, taking a break from settling in...
- My Uncle and his wife are doing the family Easter Sunday this year... so there will be food, and lots of it.
- I haven't seen my nephews yet but I love that they are a little over 1/2 an hour driving away instead of a little over 1/2 a day's driving away.... and I will see them on Easter.
- I have been eating less than usual since I got here, I think I am just distracted from my routine.
- Go Flyers!
- I'm still thinking about black jellybeans... Yum!
- I don't know where all this crap is going to find a home...
- I really need to go to Walmart and get some of my regular foods in the house... so I can get back on track.
- Is it surprising to you that I haven't unpacked my scale yet?
- My niece is getting really skinny... I hope she sees how beautiful she is...
- Send me all your black jellybeans!
- It was really scary-funny to watch my Father-in-law chase my fridge down the ramp of the truck... screaming... HEY!
- I need to go to the movies, I haven't been in weeks.
- It's kinda chilly here, I feel like an idiot wearing sweatshirts and jackets while the natives walk around in shorts and flip flops. I hope I will get my native groove back soon!
- When I see people wearing my teams' gear, I still want to say Go Phils, Go Eagles, Go Flyers... and up here, everyone is wearing their gear...
- I certainly hope those black beans are in the mail....
- Have a Happy Healthy Easter everyone! Watch out for that Food Pusher... Easter Bunny!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Bullets over Philly!
Hey, these are my weekly or sometimes weakly bullets....