Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hello from the Other Side....

                         Yesterday was My George's birthday..... We've been together over 1/2 of our lives so we've celebrated alot of birthdays. He is so easy to please and I try not to take that for granted. I made him a card on a photo website with our photos on it and he loved it so much and put it immediately on his desk to display it. I always feel blessed because of him, but it's the little things that remind me how sweet our life together is....
               I am not a fan of winter.... I hate the cold, unless I am sleeping. I don't like snow or ice either. We moved to Orlando, Florida to escape the winter and we lived down there for 11 years. It was beautiful but I really missed my family and my brother and wife started having kids, and we moved home. So, I find it difficult to stay active in the winter. I have alot of pain already and the cold and dampness make it worse. I do use my crockpot alot... for soups, stews, etc. I like to experiment with new recipes and like having a little bit and going back for more hours later. Crockpots are a great tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment