Saturday, December 20, 2014

Holiday Hell....

Well, Who doesn't look forward to the holidays.... Bright Lights, Big family gatherings, and feasting... I can't wait to see my family, but eating is always a big part of the celebration and my weight loss is mostly at a stall these days. I know it sounds like a broken record but I am going to start the new year fresh... with an aggressive diet and a little bit of exercise to boot. I am thinking about Weight Watchers.... Does anyone have any experiences with Weight watchers that they want to share? I think I need the structure of a diet once in a while to get back on track or jump start a stall... What do you think? Those of you who haven't given up on me... that is.

2 comments:

  1. I did weight watchers with my band and it helped get me back on track during a time I was stalling out on losing. I say go for it! You can do it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weight Watchers has always been a great weight to go since they don't deny you anything..just moderation. It helps to still know you can have your sweets as long as you fit it in...at least for me that is. I am actually thinking the the same thing myself...might have to get back to it since my band sucks ever since I had to get all fluid removed due to having my twins. I never got back to the green zone. I say go for it! Might just be the kickstart you need!

    ReplyDelete