- I am still on the Blood Thinners... But so far, I haven't been at a therapeutic level since I left the hospital the last time. In order for the blood thinners to work, I have to be between 2-3 on my weekly blood tests, but I stay around 1.3
- I still struggle with my breathing when I exert myself... and it is different from the normal Morbidly Obese I'm out of breath breathing, It feels like my lung is still not working right.
- I don't know how much weight I have lost recently... but I feel like my clothes fit better and I love my sleeve.
- I am going to DisneyWorld this month with my brother and his family.... My sweet angels first trip to Disney. I am over the moon excited!
- Since I am on the blood thinners, I am not allowed to eat most green vegetables and anything else high in Vitamin K. It truly sucks... no salad, no broccoli and no soybeans, which are several of my staples.
- I love the Quest protein bars... They are amazing!
- I have been going to the movies... with my quest bar, and it has been great. I loved alot of the summer movies. Most of them even.
- I found white bean chips that I loved.... and now can't find them anywhere. I crave salty snacks these days. I also love the Dannon Oikos Dips. Delicious! I eat them with raw carrots and celery or snap pea crisps....I can't wait to try the Lentil crisps.
- I am amazed at how little I eat before being satisfied, but I get hungry after 2-3 hours.
- I am very excited about Disney!!! Seeing it through the eyes of my niece and nephews.
Sunday, August 4, 2013
Bullets... from the lost Blogger.
Well, I fell off the Earth.... or at least my blogging did.