Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Things I love still... after Sleeve.

I love....

  • Pickles, especially Mt. Olive Bread and Butter No Sugar Added
  • Fish, Thank God, I still love my Tilapia.... It's my favorite.
  • Salad, I sort of crave it sometimes. I love the Olive Garden Lite dressing that I got at Walmart... Tastes just like the original with alot less calories. 
  • Chicken, A staple in my diet... so I am glad I still love it. 
  • Ground turkey, I am thrilled to still enjoy it, And it is way versatile. 
I have been craving only savory... which means I am not really wanting my greek yogurts or protein shakes... This is actually quite weird since I have always been a sweet tooth... I am a sugar addict. I am working on figuring out a new routine that will work for my new needs. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm almost two years post sleeve, and I am just now starting to eat salad. I loved it before surgery, but I have a hard time finding room for it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love that Olive Garden Dressing (lite) yum! And love me some chicken. It is STILL my go-to protein of choice. A little bit (3oz) fills me up and keeps me full for SO long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these updates! I might have to go get some of the olive garden salad dressing! Chicken and steak are my go to protein choices, and I love love love tilapia. It's the one fish that is super versatile so you can do so much with it. I'm so proud of you and everything that you have overcome! I can't wait to start seeing some progress photos! And your loss to date from surgery is amazing! Definitely have to find something for you for that sweet tooth! I love the 35 second microwave cakes! They are sf and amazing! So simple to make and 1-2 bites cures my sweet craving!

    So glad that you're feeling better and hope that it keeps getting better as the days and months continue!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a sweet tooth anymore... Yay! I crave weird things like pasta, which I can't handle and macaroni and cheese... ditto! I am happy with my sleeve so far...

      Delete