It's getting crisp and cold... but I'm lovin' the boots and hats (I love my hats)... You would think that since I grew up here and lived here the first 30+ years of my life, That the cold wouldn't bother me but I was always cold before and Florida thinned my blood big time over that decade of Disney.
- Money can't buy Happiness but it can buy everything else, and Lack of Money can buy Unhappiness, for sure.
- Have you every wanted to get off the phone so much and the person isn't taking the hint? So you go on and on telling long-winded stories about yourself, your adorable nephews or your dog... to bore them into compliance? No?.... Me neither.
- Is it just me or does celery taste like crispy water?
- I realize that I did better on this diet when I was eating the same things over and over again.... Variety may be the spice of life but it is the Death of Diet.
- I am reading all of Jennifer Weiner's books thanx to my friend Beth(BTW... If you haven't checked out her blog yet, Check it out!)... She reminded me of the desire to read them that laziness encouraged me to forgot. So far, I am loving them...
- My brother is doing well on Weight Watchers... so I am thinking of joining him. When I have the discipline and structure... I do better overall. I realize that i wasn't tired of dieting, I was tired of gaining the weight back after giving up or burning out. Which is less of a risk now... So Weight Watchers, Here I Come!