DETOX... It was almost my word for 2012. I need to get rid of this carb monkey... They taste so good.... and they are so hard to resist. Sounds like I am a junkie, right? Well, I am.... and I will tell you How I know!
- I desire sugar.... I don't care if I get my protein in or worry about my fiber... I want Sugar.
- Sugar is my drug, it gives me a natural high that makes me feel great for a very short time and a crashing low afterwards...
- I can't eat it in moderation... I always think that i can this time, but I am wrong.
- I would prefer it over everything else.... Cake, Cookies, Chocolate... In all forms, it's delicious.
- I sneak eat it... If I feel I have to hide eating it, or how much I eat of it. I shouldn't be eating it at all.
- It keeps me from my goals... i can't lose weight with Sugar in my diet... I am not talking about Milk sugar, or natural sugar from fruits.... I am talking straight up Simple Sugars.
- It makes me crave more... and more... and more.
- It is not my friend and is not supportive of my success.
- I want this monkey off my back.... long term.
DETOX.... That's where I am, I am in my own home but I am on all liquids... and it feels like withdrawal. The Sugar overload of the holidays has made me want all carbs... chips, pretzels, chocolate, cookies, cake, etc... I need to knock this monkey off my back by getting back to basics.
PLATEAU... This is what brought this on, i stopped losing weight even while doing everything right, so each week with no results, made me do less and less right until.... I was doing everything wrong. Now don't get me wrong, i can't do as much wrong as I could pre-band but i sure tried. Every diet I was ever on came to this... and I gained the weight back. My band has helped me maintain ever in this distress. I fell off the wagon and i needed to get back on. I was saved by my band, I may of gained a few pounds back(I don't know since my scale isn't working)
but my clothes still fit and I don't feel heavier. I am hoping I caught this in time.
RESULTS... If I stop seeing results, I will do more right... not more wrong. The pain in my knees, back, feet, and hips is back... My body is now used to this weight. I need to get it feeling great again. Knock off a few pounds so I can hit the gym harder and get more results. This is HARD WORK... Don't let anyone tell you different!